7th Grade MathThis year your child will learn how awesome, fun, important, and easy math can be!
Welcome to 7th grade math class!
Your student will learn fun songs that will help teach him/her the steps to solving problems of various math concepts.
Each student will be responsible for learning the Times Table from 1 to 12.
Each day, they will have notes to copy into their notebook/binder. Each student will keep up with their binder by daily warm up problems, notes, graded papers, and extra mathematical hand outs.
They will have homework Monday-Thursday. No homework will be assigned over the weekend unless there is a math project to be completed. I will allow class time for homework every day after the lesson; if the homework assignment is completed in class, your child will have no homework for the night.
Summer is over and a new school year is here!
Class Info.Class Rules1. Must use pencil on math work.
2. Name, period, and date should be on all work.
3. No talking during class; please raise your hand.
4. Be prepared for class when bell rings (pencil,paper,warm-up, etc.).
5. Bring pencil, paper, and eraser to class daily.
6. Sharpen pencil BEFORE the bell rings.Grading Policy50% …
1st: 8:15-8:40 Homeroom
7th: 12:52-1:42 Conference
Business: 962-0225 x714 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org