West Groves Early Learning Center
Early Learning Center is PNGISD's PreK Center located at 5856 9th Avenue, Port Arthur, TX
Our phone number is 409-963-1215.
For an appointment to qualify and register for Pre-K you may call 409-527-5507.
Registration Information for the 2021-2022 School Year:
Eligibility for Pre-KindergartenQuestions? Please call 409-963-1215The following items are required for registration:
- Paperwork for Eligibility ex: proof of income, foster care legal documentation, military service ID
- Child’s certified birth certificate
- Child’s social security card
- Child’s immunization records
- Parents’ Texas Driver License/ID (with correct address)
- Proof of Residency
- Utility bill (water, gas, or electric)
- Rental/lease agreement (must include property address, property owner, beginning/ending dates, names of all occupants residing in home/apartment, and signature of both parties)
Title I Committee Members 2020-2021Tanya Davis
Adela HochstrasserBritney HaynesAllison MonkSamantha MorrisAlexis Collier
Patsy ArredondoGina Gutierrez
Title I Family EngagementWest Groves Early Learning Center is a Title I campus. The goal of Title I parent and family engagement is to provide opportunities and information for parents to help them assume a more meaningful role in improving student achievement. Campus resource documents can be accessed by clicking the links below. The Title I committee members are listed on the last page of the parent and family engagement policy.
- 2020-21 Campus Parent and Family Engagement Policy-English
- 2020-21 Campus Parent and Family Engagement Policy-Spanish
- School/Parent Compact-English
- School/Parent Compact-Spanish
- Campus Improvement Plan-English
- Campus Improvement Plan-Spanish
The Title I committee meetings for this school year will be held September 24, February 18, and April 29.
The West Groves Early Learning Center has two sessions:
Morning Session--begins at 8:15 a.m. and ends at 11:30 a.m.
Afternoon Session--begins at 12:15 p.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m.