Welcome to our class! Second grade is such a fun year and I hope to instill a love of learning that will last throughout your child’s years of schooling. I want each child in my classroom to be successful and I believe that this can be achieved with a partnership between teacher, parents and students. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you for entrusting me with your precious child and I look forward to an exciting school year!
Music/P.E. 12:40-1:40 (conference)
Phone: 409-724-2309 ext. 4626
Remind: text demisto to 81010
Please contact me on my conference period or through my email. My conference is from 12:40-1:40 Monday through Friday.
1. No interfering with the teaching or learning of others
2. Respect personal space, rights, and property of others and yourself
3. Follow directions of all your teachers
4. Raise your hand before you speak and listen quietly while others are speaking
5. Always do your BEST!
6. No bullying toward other students.
7. Always give Mrs. Stone lots of hugs!!