Mr. Champagne's class
Instructor: CHRISTOPHER CHAMPAGNE
Welcome to Mr. Champagne's Class
I'm so happy to be returning to another year at PNE. This is my 21th year of teaching. I enjoy teaching Math, Science and Social Studies where we learn through hands-on activities and other creative ways of learning. It is very exciting to see students grow in responsibility and maturity over the year. I am looking forward to a wonderful 2020/21!
1. Respect others. Be kind with your words and actions.
2. Listen carefully and follow directions.
3. Stay on task and turn in work on time.
4. Work quietly. Do not disturb others who are working.
5. Remain seated during instruction.
6. Respect school and personal property.
7. Work and play safely.
8:45-9:30 Science/SS 1
9:35-11:15 Math 1
12:00-1:45 Math 2
2:30-3:15 Science/SS 2