PHYSICAL EDUCATION - 4: 1
Teacher: Judy Visser
Teacher's Aide: Kelli Simmons
Jvisser@pngisd.orgPNE IS THE PLACE TO BE!
You are going to be "hooked" on sports. Each week, I stress a manner of the week to work on. We start each class with a Health lesson followed by an exercise. We have different units we cover in P.E. We learn how to play volleyball, basketball, floor hockey, golf, tennis, line dancing, yoga, and tinikling just to name a few. We have a fundraiser in February for the American Heart Association by participating in The Kids Heart Challenge (previously known as Jump Rope For Heart). I know you will have just as much fun in class as I have teaching it!
Please feel free to contact me any time by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (722-2262 ext 4304) if you ever have any concerns.
- 1. Enter & Exit the gym in an orderly fashion. Sit in your exercise spot upon entering the gym. Stay seated until instructions have been given.
2. No gum/candy/food in the gym.
3. Have safe tennis shoes to participate in.
4. Be a good sport. Respect others.
5. For your safety and the safety of others, please follow the rules of the gym/playground/game/activity.
6. Respect the call of the officials. (Coach Visser & Coach Simmons)
7. Get water and use the restroom upon entering the gym and exiting the gym.
8. Always participate to the best of YOUR ability!
9. Use equipment properly & only when instructed to do so.
WIN - 8:15-8:45
8:45 - 9:30 - Lumpkin/Nelson - M/W LeTulle/Lewis - T/TH
9:35 - 10:20 - Smith/Walters - M/W Doyle/Seymour - T/TH
10:25 - 11:10 - Barnett - M/T Konidis - T/W Martin - M/W
11:30 - 12:00 -Lunch Duty
12:00- 12:30 CMC
12:30 - 1:00 Lunch
1:00 - 1:45 Gray - M/W Carter/Lofton - T/TH
1:50 - 2:35 - Emerson/Jones - M/W Berg/Champagne - T/TH
2:45 - 3:15 - Conference
3:15- 3:30 - Bus Duty