Nurse Hollier's Web PageI am so excited about being the new school nurse at Woodcrest this year! It is a privilege for me to be able to care for you precious child/children! If you have any special needs or concerns that you want to share with me about "our" child, please feel free to call or come by my office for a visit. Together, we can make this the best year ever for your child. I look forward to it!
Business: 724-2309 Email: email@example.com Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Cassie Hollier
This is my first year to serve as the Nurse at Woodcrest Elementary and I am so excited to be able to care for your precious children! I have been a nurse for the past 7 years and have worked in various settings. And now, I am more than excited to begin this journey of taking care of your pride and joy! Your childrenś safety and health are a priority to me and I cannot wait to get to know each and everyone of them! I appreciate you entrusting me with your most prized possession, and I do not take the responsibility lightly. I will always make it a priority to act in the best interest of your child. I want your children to find my office as a safe place in which I can help soothe, calm, or fix any of their worries and/or needs. When it is all said and done, your children are our next generation--they will shape our futures, so our hope lies within each of those smiling faces and expectant hearts. The light that burns in each of them must be nurtured so that someday, they will shape our tomorrow!
I usually go to lunch from approximately 12:00 through 12:30. If you call while I am away from my desk, I would appreciate your leaving a thorough message with the:
- your name
- your phone number
- your child's name and
- your child's teacher's name
- Active Living Resources
- Click on this folder to find safety documents courtesy of activelivingresources.org
- Important District Information
- Please click on this folder to have access to important files containing information provided by our school district. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- More about Reye's Syndrome
- Partnership for Food Safety Education - Fight BAC
- Information on safe food handling.
- U. S. Dept. of Health & Human Services Food & Drug Administration
- Click to view a collection of printable forms that can be used to keep a record of medicines taken by your family.
- U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security - FEMA - U.S. Fire Administration
- Click on this folder to view various files regarding fire safety.
- United States Dept. of Agriculture Food and Nutriton Service's "My Pyramid" Resources
- View "My Pyramid" resources designed to help children make good choices about food and physical activities.