HOMEROOM - 2
Instructor: RACHEL DYKESWelcome to Mrs. Dykes's second grade! We love learning and having fun!
Some helpful tips and reminders for a successful year are:
- be at school on time and prepared to begin the day with ALL materials
- tardy bell rings at 7:50!
- make sure a parent or guardian initials the agenda book EVERY day!
- completely finish all homework
- A parent or guardian MUST check and initial all homework
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel to email me at email@example.com call Woodcrest 724-2309
Thank you for helping me help our child be successful in second grade! It is a privilege tobe part of your child's life!