Instructor: Mrs. Lang
Hi, my name is Chrissy Lang and I am a second grade teacher at Woodcrest Elementary. I graduated from Texas A&M University in College Stationin 2005 with a B.S. in Interdisciplinary Studies; I hold Texas certification for General and Special Education. In December 2016, I earned my Masters of Education in School Counseling from Lamar University. I am married to my high school sweet heart, Shawn, and we have three sweet girls- Kinsley, Abigail, and Hannah. I value my job as an educator and have a passion for teaching little learners. I believe education is an investment in our future and I strive daily to put in the full amount.
Welcome to the Second Grade
I am very excited to have your child in my class. Listed below are a few things that might be helpful to you:
1. Math: Second grade math focuses on memorization of facts and daily problem solving. The students will have Math homework Monday through Thursday every week that MUST be turned in the next morning. An integral part of this math is constant review of skills taught during the lesson. Please review and initial homework daily.
2. Reading: Skills are introduced and taught through the literature. …
Business: 724-2309 ext. 4623 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9:50-10:50 PE/Music (conference)
12:45-1:15 LCC (Counseling-T, Computers-W, Library-Th)
1. Listen and follow all directions promptly.
2. Work during all work times.
3. Walk quietly and correctly in the building.
4. Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
5. Be safe, be kind, be respectful, and be honest.
6. Keep your dear teacher happy:).