Phone: 409-729-7644 ext. 248
Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. Business Administration M.A. Special Education Certifications: Generic Special Education (PK-12) Generalist (4-8) Business Education (6-12)
Mrs. Andrea Ballew
Currently I teach inclusion and applied Algebra I and inclusion and applied geometry. I'm also the department chair for special education. In the past I've taught both middle and high school math as well as remedial math at Odessa College.
Mrs. Ballew's Schedule
1st Period: Inclusion Geometry with Mrs. Reynolds
2nd Period: Applied Geometry
3rd Period: Inclusion Geometry with Mrs. Pardue
4th Period: Conference
5th Period: Inclusion Geometry with Mrs. Pardue
6th Period: Conference
7th Period: Inlcusion Algebra I with Mrs. Beard
8th Period: Applied Algebra I
- Act courteously towards others.
- Be responsible for yourself, your materials and assignments.
- Pay attention and participate positively in class.
- Unapproved use of cell phones is prohibited. Violation will result in your cell phone being turned into the office.
Classroom Rule Violation Consequences
First Offense – verbal warning
Second Offense – lunch/after school detention, seat change
Third Offense – office referral
*Behavior that violates school policies may result in immediate office referral.
- 2-Pocket Folder for notes/homework
- Package(s) of #2 pencils (to give to me for my “I don’t have a pencil today” supply) 😊
- Highlighters (at least 3 colors)
- Tissues and Paper Towels (not required but I would be very grateful!) 😊
Morning tutorials (Mon – Thurs): 7:30-7:45
Mrs. Ballew's 2nd Period Geometry Google ClassroomGoogle Class codecmbiovnMeet link: https://meet.google.com/lookup/fy7obxxvxm
Mrs. Ballew's 8th Period Algebra I Google ClassroomClass codea4elrdtMeet link: https://meet.google.com/lookup/gllcmcanzx