May 29th- 6th and 7th Grade Incentive Fun Day info
May 29th- 6th and 7th Grade Incentive Fun Day
Students are allowed to participate if they meet the eligibility requirements below.
List of activities:
- inflatable water slide, slip and slide, obstacle course, and bounce house (Students' clothes may get wet on some of these.)
- dunking booth
- wiffle ball tournament- Sign up by Friday, May 24 in room 608.
- free technology day- Technology usage rules must be followed.
List of food and snacks available:
- Sno Cone Factory will be on site- $1.50 per sno cone.
- Concession stand will be open- most items $1.
- One free popcorn and cotton candy will be given to each eligible student.
- Bring your own lunch or purchase Dominos Pizza ($2 per slice).
- Cafeteria will have sack lunches available for those that need a lunch or forget to bring lunch/money. Students will NOT be allowed to call home for lunch. No lunch delivery or drop off will be allowed on May 29th.
- Boys should wear swim trunks and shirt to participate in water inflatables.
- Girls should wear swim suit under shirt and shorts to participate in water inflatables.
- Athletic/Nike style shorts are allowed as long as they are near fingertip length. No high cut sides on shorts.
- Flip Flops/slide-on shoes are allowed.
- Hats/caps will be allowed.
- All attire must be in good taste and follow dress code with the above exceptions being allowed.
- Administration reserves the right to decline any attire.
- Sunscreen/sunglasses may be needed as many activities are outdoors.
- A towel may be needed to dry off from water inflatables.
- Students are responsible for all items they bring to school.
6th and 7th Grade 2nd Semester Fun Day (Incentive Day)
- all passing grades on 4th and 5th 6 Week report cards
- no U’s in conduct on 4th and 5th 6 Week report cards
- no more than one N in conduct for the combined 4th and 5th 6 Week report cards
- no ISS or Out of School Suspension assignments for the 2nd Semester
- no AEP (Alternative School) assignment
- must meet minimum attendance requirements for the 2nd semester
- no lunch fees for the 2nd Semester
- no library fees for the 2nd Semester
- no textbook obligations