Return to Headlines

Registration of New Students

Please call Mrs. Sangster, the Counselor's Secretary, to make an appointment. Please call 409-962-0225 ext 303.

Parents are required to furnish the following:

  1. Proof of residency
    Utility bill (electricity, gas, or water) and a signed lease.
    If you are living with someone else, an affidavit will need to be completed and notarized by the resident, as well as the parent. The resident must show proof of residency with a utility bill. Both the parent and the resident must meet with the principal for approval.
  2. Report card from previous school
  3. STAAR/TAKS scores, if student attended school in Texas last year
  4. Birth certificate
  5. Social Security card
  6. Immunization records
  7. Copy of Parent's Driver License

All other records will be requested from the previous school.