- Port Neches-Groves ISD
One-Stop & Online Student Registration Information For 2022-23
Online registration for returning PNGISD students will open on July 26, 2022.
All 2022-23 registrations for students in Port Neches-Groves ISD will be completed online through Skyward Family Access. Family Access is the same system used to check your child’s grades and attendance.
If you do not remember your password, you can click the “Forgot your Login/Password” link on the Family Access login screen. If you have previously entered your email address in Family Access, you should receive an email with password help. If you need assistance, contact Student Services at 409-722-5924 ext. 1901.
WHEN: Monday, Aug. 1
TIME: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
WHERE: Port Neches-Groves High School Cafeteria
If you are not able to access the Online Registration Portal, then you will be required to update information before the registration process can move forward.
Examples of areas that require updated information would be residency affidavits, rental/lease agreements, power of attorney forms, in-district transfers, grandparent care and homelessness.
If you find that you need to update required information to complete the registration process, then you will need to make plans to attend our Back to School Registration Fair (also referred to as ONE-STOP REGISTRATION).
Parents/Guardians who need to update or complete their student registration process will need to bring all necessary documents, a current utility (water/gas/electric) bill, and a photo ID to the fair.
Opportunities that will be made available at the Back to School Registration Fair:
● Registration services for new student enrollment: Please bring the student's birth certificate, Social Security card, and shot record. You will also need to provide parent's photo ID, any court documents related to custody, proof of residency (current water, gas, or electric bill) and current dated lease, if applicable, with all names listed.
● Skyward Family Access or internet access assistance for those who need online registration activated
● Affidavit meetings: Please be sure to bring all necessary documents and have all forms completed
● Provide student updates for rental/lease, utility bill, power of attorney and/or guardianship paperwork
● Transportation/Bus service information
● Food Service/Child Nutrition Program information and Lunch Money Now pay services
● Immunizations provided by Aurora Concepts from 9 a.m. to Noon. Cost is $5 without insurance. Meningitis vaccines will be available this year. The meningitis vaccine is a requirement for any 2023 senior who is planning to register for college.
Questions may be directed to the Student Services Office (409) 722-5924 prior to Aug. 1. After Aug. 1, you may contact your student’s campus.
NOTE: Registration must be completed along with all residency forms which are valid for one school year only and must be renewed each year prior to online registration. No classroom assignments or class schedules will be issued until this is completed.
(409) 722-5924 Ext. 1901